NON-EU Businesses and UK VAT Registrations

Overseas clients, specifically those based outside the EU, must register for VAT if all the following conditions apply:

  1. They start trading or will start trading within the next 30 days in the UK;
  2. They have no permanent establishment in the UK;
  3. The trading involves non-exempt supplies.


  1. Initial VAT application as your UK agent;
  2. Submission of additional documentation and follow-up;
  3. Ongoing Liaison with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC);
  4. On-time preparations and submissions of VAT Returns;
  5. Act on your behalf in the event of a visit from the VAT Inspectors.

Get in touch to discuss your requirements.

About Phoenix

Accountant | Tax Specialist | Mother | Entrepreneur | Blogger


No comments yet.

Get in touch

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 794 other followers

0044 780 370 4496
0044 207 059 2442

Phoenix Debola is licensed and regulated by the Institute of Financial Accountants (UK), the Institute of Public Accountants (Australia) and FA and the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) to provide Accountancy, Tax and related services. IFA/IPA and AAT are recognised by HM Treasury to supervise compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations and Phoenix Debola Accountancy Practice is supervised by the AAT in this respect.

%d bloggers like this: